U.S. CENSUS COLLECTION UPDATE
find her father 1930 USA Census 359 Craig Avenue Tottenville New York Richmond County
- Jørgen Otto Pedersen - his danish grand-father's patronymic - born in the saw-works 1899 in Store Heddinge and he became a carpenter
- Jørgen Otto Strømsholt - his father Jørgen Pedersen purchased a new surname for the family 23 DEC 1911
- Immigration: S.S.Hellig Olav April 20, 1921 Ellis Island indexed as Jurgen Otto Strumsholt
- Otto Stromsholt 359 Craig Avenue Tottenville New York Richmond County 1930 USA Census
- Lived last BET 1942 AND 1952 6319 North 8th Avenue, in one of three houses he built in Phoenix
- medical - Porto-Caval shunt for Cirrhosis operation June 15 1952
- Burial: 2 JAN 1953 Greenwood Cemetery Phoenix Arizona
that surname disappears at Butte County Recorders Office when:- Captain (pilot) BOBO, JACK EDWARD married STROMSHOLT, GLADYS ANN 1945/06/27 09-000143
Part of the U.S. Federal Censuses from 1850-1880 included a mortality schedule enumerating the individuals who had died in the previous year. Because each of the censuses from 1850-1880 began on June 1, "previous year" refers to the 12 months preceding June 1, or June 1 (of the previous year) to May 31 (of the census year).
This database contains an index to all individuals enumerated in these mortality schedules. In addition, each individual is linked to the census image on which they appear. Not all information that is recorded on the actual census is included in the index.
Therefore, it is important that you view the image on which your ancestor is recorded to obtain all possible information about him/her.
Currently, there are schedules available for the following states:
Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas Territory, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana Territory, Nebraska, Nebraska Territory, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah Territory, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington Territory)
For availability by state, and complete source information, see the complete description at the URL below.
Ancestry.com subscribers with access to the U.S. Census Collection can search this database at:http://www.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?sourceid=4717&dbid=8756